General Terms & Conditions
1. Insider Media Group Pty Ltd – May also be referred throughout terms as us or we and the client may be referred to as you or customer.
2. Insider Media Group Pty Ltd will look to offer and provide its range services in as timely fashion as possible but is not held responsible for any delays outside of its control including but not limited to delay in content, images or contact from the customer
3. Insider Media Group Pty Ltd will not be held responsible in any way any change in service or product quality from its third party service providers such as Shopify and Squarespace. These changes may include outages, cost of service, service interruption or change in product offering.
4. Insider Media Group Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement of any images including stock photos, logos and / or content used on any project where the copy/images are provided to us by the client.
5. Customers of Insider Media Group Pty Ltd are not entitled to any project items that fall outside of the agreed project confirmation unless otherwise agreed.
6. Customers are not entitled to a refund of deposit once the team at Insider Media Group Pty Ltd has booked in a project unless we fail to deliver on an agreed project and a satisfactory result cannot be achieved.
7. Customers are entitled to one round of cosmetic and copy changes on web-design and e-commerce design projects unless otherwise specified depending on the scope and size of the project. Additional changes will be charged at our usual hourly rate.
8. All projects will be designed and undertaken adopting best practice methods but no guarantees are given as to Google and or other search engine ranking.
9. Customers of Insider Media Group who have opted for marketing Management Services are responsible for their own marketing budgets and will reimburse Insider Media Group in full for any marketing budget costs incurred by Insider Media Group for running the client's campaign such as Google Adwords and Facebook / Instagram marketing costs.
10. Any outstanding invoice that is more than 14 days overdue may be deemed as a bad debt and passed onto a third party collections agency/legal team.
11. Insider Media Group will use best practice methods when running marketing campaigns but offer no guarantees whatsoever regarding results or sales attributed to the campaign(s).